The POA is a non-profit Texas corporation that exists to enhance and protect the value, desirability, and attractiveness of the subdivision.
The POA purposes are:
- provide for and promote the health, safety, and welfare of its members
- provide for maintenance, repair, preservation, upkeep and protection of the common properties and facilities of the subdivision
- collect maintenance charges
- administer the maintenance fund
- such other purposes as may be stated in the Articles of Incorporation
Each property owner within the Longmire On Lake Conroe subdivision (except owners of areas designated as “Reserve” as recorded in the Map Records of Montgomery County) is a member of the POA and entitled to one (1) vote for each lot owned.
The POA is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of three (3) to seven (7) members. POA business is administered by Investment Management Company of Conroe, TX.
Quarterly Financial Statements of POA funds are available through Investment Management Company. Call for an appointment. See the Contact Us page for the address and telephone numbers.